Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 6 E.O.C: Me x 3

Three things that describe me would be actually kind of hard, not saying that I am a difficult person but 3 things aren't enough to describe me completely. However, I will do my best and pick the three most important so you can have somewhat of an idea. 1st thing would have to be fashion is definitely one of the things, anything that has to do with fashion, IM IN!
The 2nd else that describes me would have to be traveling, I love to travel. One of my many goals is to travel the entire world before I die. I just have a thing for seeing things for Myself, I feel that to completely understand a culture or the way different people live. You must experience it firsthand, I love seeing and experiencing new things. Especially new cultures and ways of living, I love seeing the difference between my love and someone’s in a different country.

And the 3rd thing would be having Fun, I really like to enjoy my life no matter what it is that I’m doing. I could be hanging out with friends, shopping, hiking, watching movies, or just staying home. I believe to be truly happy you have to genuinely enjoy yourself and the people around you. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment