Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 9 EOC: Three great mission statements

After reading everyone’s mission statement, it’s kind of hard to decide which 3 I like the best but I think I would start with Christopher Lawrence @ http://checkmydesigns.blogspot.com/. Not only did he explain his product very detailed, the color, the shape, and price, but he also include what his company’s purpose is and what they expected to accomplish with this product. Very intriguing, I would definitely want to try this chocolate.

My 2nd favorite was Javier Garcia @ http://coolimoy.blogspot.com/. I really like his mission statement because he was very straight to the point. He explained the product, what is in the product, and also how it will be advertised. He’s also including a little of the history in the commercial and an image in my head that I can totally picture now.

My 3rd favorite has to be Todd Cecil @ http://fatstandingstudios.blogspot.com/. Todd has been the most clear and straight mission statement I have read so far. I love how he not only explains where chocolate bars will be sold he but also explains why he’s selling them where he is selling them. He explains his company’s mission to make his chocolate boosters a success. "By using selective distribution, they can develop good working relationships with selected channel members and expect a better-than-average selling effort. Selective distribution gives producers good market coverage with more control and less cost than does intensive distribution."(Armstrong/Kotler, Marketing. Pg 26). If I heard about these bars, I would definitely be looking out for them in different stores and every time I got gas at 7-11. Great concept and great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment